General Information A-Z
The deadline for abstract submission is Saturday 30 June 2018. All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement of Romanian Journal of Laboratory Medicine (indexed in Web of Science Core Collection)
A limited number of rooms (4* and 5*) are available at the venue hotel (Hotel Timisoara). For more information about accommodation, please contact Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelations and refund requests must be submitted via email to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com For cancellations made before 1 August 2018, 30% of the total amount will be keep in order to cover administration costs. After this date no refunds will be given.
September is a wonderful month to visit Timisoara. You will experience pleasant weather with a nice average temperature. The amount of rain is normal with an average of 40 mm.
|Record high (°C)||Average high (°C)||Daily mean (°C)||Average low (°C)||Record low (°C)|
The official language of the conference will be English. No simultaneous translation will be available.
A commercial and industrial exhibition will take place within the framework of the conference. If you are a commercial representative and wish to know more information on available exhibition space at Balkan Fungus 2018, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Balkan Fungus 2018 will be held at Timisoara Hotel in Timisoara, Romania. The venue is located in the very heart of the city, near the Victory Square and Opera House. For more details, please visit http://hoteltimisoara.ro/about-hotel-timisoara/
Official letter of invitation
The organizers will be pleased to send a letter of invitation to any individual requesting one, once their registration and fee have been received. It is to be understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa. It is not a commitment on the part of the conference to provide any financial support. You may request such a letter during the online registration or from the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
Click here for details – link cu http://www.timisoara-info.ro/en/infoutile/transport/transportpublic.html
Registration and payment
Registration is possible via the conference website. Payment can be done online by credit cards (MasterCard / VISA) or bank transfer.
- Social events
- Welcome Reception: Thursday, September 13 (at Timisoara Hotel)
- Traditional Evening: Friday, September 14 – Recas Winery link cu http://cramelerecas.ro/en
The conference will start on Thursday 13 September 2018 with registration, meet-the-experts sessions, free communications, opening ceremony and welcome reception. The conference will end on Saturday 15 September 2018 in the afternoon.
- Travel to the venue
- By plane: Traian Vuia International Airport (IATA Code: TSR) is located on north-east of Timisoara, only 12 kilometers from city centre. The access to/from the airport is possible by bus or taxi.
- By train: for more information about timetables and tickets booking, please visit http://www.oebb.at/en/ and https://www.cfrcalatori.ro/en/
- By car: Timisoara is linked by road to other important cities in the region (A1 motorway to Hungarian border and to Bucharest, E70 to Serbian border, E79 and E70 to Bulgarian border). The distance from Timisoara to: Ankara – 1500 km, Athens – 1200 km, Belgrade – 150 km, Bucharest – 540 km, Istanbul – 1050 km, Izmir – 1300 km, Ljubljana – 760 km, Nis – 330 km, Novi-Sad – 140 km, Sarajevo – 450 km, Skopje – 530 km, Sofia – 500 km, Szeged – 150 km, Thessaloniki – 745 km, Tirana – 830 km, Zagreb – 650 km.
For up to date information regarding visa requirements, please visit the official website of the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs – link cu https://www.mae.ro/en/node/2035 As part of the European Union, for some countries a Schengen Visa is required. We recommend to apply at least 6 weeks prior to your travel. It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa in advance if required.